Love it

Posted by TheNutriTech on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered 10 of these just because the Organic Dark Chocolate flavor is out of stock, but this one however tastes as good as the original one. Conclusion: no disappointments.

Best chocolate ever, and soy-free

Posted by healthy-food-nerd on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find soy-free chocolate and this brad tastes really great. I've also bought the expresso and plain unflavored 70% ones, although I haven't tasted those yet. Having experience in chocolate-making myself I expected a soft chocolate but I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's actually very solid and crunchy (maybe because it's winter). The orange oil adds just enough flavor of orange peel and let the intense cocoa taste express itself. At only 70% cocoa it tastes much stronger than the 85% chocolate I buy here in Japan. I love it and will order tons next time!

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this! Great quality! Smells and tastes authentic! I trust this company! Since their chocolates are organic and truly natural, and made with authentic ingredients, you might say the orange flavor isn't strong enough especially if you compare them to other brands who produce and use ”not so real” ingredients.

Please un-discontinue this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is one of my absolute favorites! Smooth and just enough orange to make it more interesting. Hard to share. Great with coffee or wine.

tastes really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love these chocolates

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice, but just for eating it doesn't have enough taste of orange for me. I prefer Chocolove Orange Peel In Dark Chocolate !!! But for baking & chocolate cover on cakes, Vivani is the winner. After it has been warmed up, the orange taste gets a lot stronger. Very good :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best Chocalate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegan chocolate. I wish Iherb still sold the coffee chocolte from Vivani - that was excellent also and had real coffee in it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

always in my backpack :))))

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase