Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has always been one of my favorites I must be on my 40th bottle. I love Vinaigrettes on Fruit and traditional salads; luckily Walden Farms has blessed us with White Balsamic and a Fruit version of the delicious treat!

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is thick almost black vinaigrette. The taste is subtle, but not bland. Would buy again.

This is my favourite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting dressing from WF. Countless repurchase.

Great for added flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great to add to any salad or meal for extra flavour without the sugar! No calories :)

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste really good as a no calorie dressing. I love it to use my salad all the time.

:) in heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this dressing, esp when my salad protein is salmon

delicious and great for diabetics

Posted by nutranut on November 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and has added a lot of salads to his diet. Unfortunately, most salad dressings that are low in carbohydrates are usually high in fats and calories. This dressing is light, tangy, and calorie free. We realize it has artificial sweetners, but he doesn't use large amounts-just enough to add a little zest to his salad. Salads can be extremely healthy and great for keeping your weight under control, but it's usually the dressings that make them a diet disaster. Also, iherb has great prices on these products and they are packaged very carefully.

Completely like the real stuff

Posted by mariamayia on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Same taste and texture ! Will buy again for sure

No Calorie dressing - oh yes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

not exactly like the real thing, but near enough! I didnt count on it but it has subtle flavours & tastes good on salads etc. Definitely will buy again. With Walden Farms, dont expect to have the 'same' flavours as the normal version - expect the nearest it can be. Love their products! hope iHerb bring more of the range in!

1 2 3 4