Weird & Strange Sauce

Posted by RoseSmith on March 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looks like raspberry jus! See through sauce...weird and uninviting...reminiscent of a car crash where a kangaroo has ploughed into the radiator (trust me I know!). Taste is bizarre and in another dimension off the earth plane. I won't buy again lest I turned into the walking dead.

pinkish red sweet stuff?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

No where near ketchup. runny, terrible color, and tasted awful.

Very disappointing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that I did not like this product - I tried it once and then threw it out because I knew I would never eat again. The taste was terrible. Very disappointed - great idea but will never buy again... This is the second bad experience with this brand - and I bought 4 other products which I am now too scared to open in case they are as bad as the 2 I have tried so far, not good!

excellent taste for calorie free

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

really like this product

Awsome Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great pricing, excellent service. My order was here just as promised. Living on an island, in Puget Sound can be expensive when traveling to the "main land" plus your prices beat the "store" pricing. Thank You

Great Calorie Free Ketchup Option

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, although a little runny.

Great dips for veggies or toppings for burgers. Without the calories!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very very similar to tomato ketchup. A hint of sweetness and full of tomato-y flavour. Good! Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: WARNING: It is abit liquid-y though. Not as gel-like as regular ketchup HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Taste so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely buy it again

Walden Farms Calorie Free Ketchup

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the Calorie Free Ketchup. I bought several bottles because when you need sugar free Ketchup, this is the best I've found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Calorie free and tastes great! Using these products has helped me to lose 54lbs. without feeling hungry and wanting to overindulge!