Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it certainly does not look like caramel, and doesn't taste like it either, but remember that it is low carb, zero sugar, zero fat - so if you crave then it is quite good. I use it on top of my youghurt.

Low carb!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for low-carb diets. Pair it with low carb pancakes made from peanut/coconut flour and you won't even miss the real thing! A bit sweet but still does its job of providing a caramel-y flavour. And what's more, it's calorie free! Don't miss out (;

A must-have in my fridge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes no good when eating on its own. But it's AMAZING mixing in with yogurt or drizzling on top on cereal and apples spinkled with cinnamon! I hope that iHerb also stocks the coffee creamer of Walden Farms.

best caramel sirup

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this sirup in my chai tea.

Caramel sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for making guilt-free "Salted Caramel" coffees. (Works for my VLCD).

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this caramel syrup for a few years now as an alternative to the large amount of sugar I had been putting in my coffee every day. I absolutely love it! It has no after taste in my opinion and I have it every day in my coffee. I actually don't like to put sugar in my coffee anymore because I like this better! And... This website has it cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

The most amazing caramel sauce ever!!! I mix it with low fat yoghurt or have it with waffles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes almost like the real thing without the calories :)

Posted by vivianafabregatf on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great (and less filling) ... Love it!