УЖАСНАЯ ШТУКА

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ВОТ УЖ НЕ ОЖИДАЛА ТАКОГО ВКУСА ОТ ЭТОГО СИРОПА, ОН НИКАКОЙ НЕ ШОКОЛАДНЫЙ, НЕ КАКАО-СИРОП, ПРОСТО УЖАСНЫЙ ВКУС, ДЛЯ МЕНЯ ОН СЛАДКО-КИСЛЫЙ, ЭТО КАК РАЗВЕСТИ 1 ЛОЖКУ КАКАО С КИСЛЫМ СОУСОМ ТКЕМАЛИ + ДОБАВИТЬ МНОГО САХАРА,ВОТ ТАКАЯ ХРЕНЬ.

very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes bad and unnatural, I expected something acceptable but I did not expect that bad 1 star it's too match

Not fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I ordered this syrup. I dont like it, very sour and sythetic.

All round pretty awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this after the dip proved disappointing, but this wasn't any better. It's the same taste as the dip, just a different texture. It doesn't especially taste like chocolate and there's a strong, strong bitter aftertaste. It's not nice at all.

Tastes nothing like chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having read the reviews, I honestly expected this syrup to deliver the goods, but was sorely disappointed. The taste of this syrup bears no semblance to that of chocolate in the slightest, unless you're talking about the really REALLY cheap stuff that tastes noticeably artificial. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of WF's Caramel Syrup – that's insanely potent and insanely good, but the chocolate just misses the mark by a long-shot. Unless you're planning to mix this with a heap of cocoa powder or just use it as a desperate substitute, my advice is, don't get it. Just don't. The one star is there because it had to be, so I'll attribute this credit to the nice bottle the syrup came it.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely like the concept "0 calories in chocolate, caramel, syrups" etc.. But it does not work, as the taste is artificial and awful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I won't buy it.

oh please no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unpleasant artificial taste. Never again!

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Syrup has an overwhelming chemical taste. It's very thin and doesn't taste like chocolate at all.

weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought both the chocolate and pancake sauce at the same time. The chocolate sauce tastes really weird and fake but the pancake sauce is rather close to the real thing... reminds me a bit like the McDonald's syrup for their breakfast hotcakes

1 2 3 4