УЖАСНАЯ ШТУКА

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ВОТ УЖ НЕ ОЖИДАЛА ТАКОГО ВКУСА ОТ ЭТОГО СИРОПА, ОН НИКАКОЙ НЕ ШОКОЛАДНЫЙ, НЕ КАКАО-СИРОП, ПРОСТО УЖАСНЫЙ ВКУС, ДЛЯ МЕНЯ ОН СЛАДКО-КИСЛЫЙ, ЭТО КАК РАЗВЕСТИ 1 ЛОЖКУ КАКАО С КИСЛЫМ СОУСОМ ТКЕМАЛИ + ДОБАВИТЬ МНОГО САХАРА,ВОТ ТАКАЯ ХРЕНЬ.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I definitely like the concept "0 calories in chocolate, caramel, syrups" etc.. But it does not work, as the taste is artificial and awful.

Tastes nothing like chocolate

Posted by 5275076089712316188 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having read the reviews, I honestly expected this syrup to deliver the goods, but was sorely disappointed. The taste of this syrup bears no semblance to that of chocolate in the slightest, unless you're talking about the really REALLY cheap stuff that tastes noticeably artificial. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of WF's Caramel Syrup – that's insanely potent and insanely good, but the chocolate just misses the mark by a long-shot. Unless you're planning to mix this with a heap of cocoa powder or just use it as a desperate substitute, my advice is, don't get it. Just don't. The one star is there because it had to be, so I'll attribute this credit to the nice bottle the syrup came it.

All round pretty awful

Posted by 4947015229219833424 on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this after the dip proved disappointing, but this wasn't any better. It's the same taste as the dip, just a different texture. It doesn't especially taste like chocolate and there's a strong, strong bitter aftertaste. It's not nice at all.

Not fine

Posted by 5245755714658781119 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I ordered this syrup. I dont like it, very sour and sythetic.

very bad

Posted by 5195222418741659695 on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes bad and unnatural, I expected something acceptable but I did not expect that bad 1 star it's too match

Bad taste

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes of chemicals all the way. I don't like it at all.

Disgusting!

Posted by 4976504212283600510 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Without giving away too much info, this stuff is horrible. It made me so sick I had to stay home and whole day and use the bathroom too many times to count. Do not waste your money or risk your gut health. Stick to the real thing. Your body recognises real food, not chemicals and who knows what-else :(

not so good

Posted by 5627328466479011692 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered seven of the walden products and I'm a chocolate lover and this was no chocolate.

Bleh

Posted by 5009089540410931937 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tasted almost the same as Hershey's Sugar Free Syrup except it is calorie free. Doesn't really taste like chocolate at all. Never again will I buy this.

1 2 3 4