Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good on ice cream, not so good in milk

Fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fair taste for 0 calorie but you can still taste the chemicals

nothing replaces the real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's a little, i don't know how to describe it...sour? it has an aftertaste. but we are doing Keto Diet and it was great in some plain almond milk to make "chocolate milk" and does well in peanut butter. so it scratches the itch, so to speak.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I taste a bit artificial flavor but still good.

Odd aftertaste, but very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The walden farms products do have an odd aftertaste of artifical chemicals, as to be expected from "calorie free" products. However, i think you either love it or hate it. Ive gotten used to the odd aftertaste and love these products! :)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok

Nice way to add sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate syrup is O K except the chocolate used didn't taste much like chocolate to me.Yhis is probably due to the amount of chocolate used in ratio of other ingredients.

no me gusta mucho

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

vale que no tiene calorias pero tampoco sabe a chocolate tiene un sabor muy amargo, yo me lo pongo en los yogures, este producto no lo compraré no me importaría probar otros sabores. quizás esten mejor. it has no calories but tastes like chocolate also has a very bitter taste, I put it in my yogurt, do not buy this product I would not mind trying other flavors. perhaps be better

Satisfies cravings in a healthier way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect item for satisfying chocolate cravings- especially for vegans or lactose intollerent people like myself.. Great on porridge, icecream, pancakes, in smoothies, over fruit and much more. The taste is a little artificial, but fine when mixed with other flavours!

It's okey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked it but it has a strange taste. Not like real chocolate. I prefere the other cola syrup taste. So much better!

1 2 3 4