Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells and taste a bit artificial but it is not that much bad considering it is "calorie free" product If you really cares about taste and are picky, I dont recommend this product but dont forget this is "calorie free" If you expect perfect taste, then go buy other normal products with DAMN HIGH CALORIES

Muy rico pero poco espeso

Posted by xicagaga on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Un sabor muy conseguido, aunque tal vez demasiado dulce para mi gusto. Lo único malo es la textura, que es muy líquida, sería mucho mejor si fuera algo mas espeso.

It's surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few low carb BBQ sauces and this one is the best. I find it a bit thin though and I have to put a decent amount on to get the flavour. I'd buy again.

Very nice calorie free option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this sauce with meat and also to cook vegetables, I like the sweet/sour taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not have high expectation tht it would taste good but im suprised that the pepper taste is strong and i like it.

Jummy

Posted by zhabenya on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Differs a little from ordinary BBQ sauce, but still very good. The one thing is it's too soupy.

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been grilling most of my meat for the last 3 weeks. I am use to putting lots of bbq sauce on it for flavoring. When I went on my pre surgery diet and couldn't usr regular any more I didn't know what I was going to do. This has been great. It has wonderful flavor and had solved all the problems of needing lots of calories from the sauce.

expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

expecting

Perfect for bbq

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It make the meat werry juicy when you bbq it:) And the vegetables melts on my tounghe Not so good for regular coocking,it taste is funny..

Buen sabor

Posted by rociojimenezgallegos on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se parece mucho a la salsa convencional y le ayuda muchisimo para controlar la ansiedad de pecar en mi dieta. Volveré a pedirla seguro!!

1 2 3