very, very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this product. It has an artificial taste, it is too sweet and it does not taste like maple. I can not use this on my pancakes.

Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste and consistency

Tried Once, Threw the Rest Away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The idea of this is very appealing, of course. Pancake syrup without all the sugar. Unfortunately this product does not deliver a worthwhile taste experience. I wouldn't say it completely ruined my pancakes, because I did manage to eat them, but I'll never use this again.

Artificial sweetener taste is too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is maple syrup flavourings but the aftertaste of the artificial sweetener is quite bad. I threw it away after trying it once.

Lithuania

Posted by overlook on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste! Never ever again, throw away all bottle.

so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes bad and unnatural, I expected something acceptable but I did not expect that bad

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT BUY IT!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

OMG!!! After reading so many reviews here and on blogs I had high expectations for this product. It is not expensive so it wasn't such a waste but I hated it! It tastes like burnt sugar or caramel. I won't buy anything 0 calorie for now. I prefer my agave syrup to sweeten pancakes and it is healthy!

Not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after hearing a lot positive thing about the taste. But I found the aftertaste to be rather artificial and discusting. I will give my bottle of the pancake syrup to someone else, who might like the aftertaste. I also found the taste to be rather thin and watery.

Tasteless

Posted by Endergirl on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has no flavour what so ever. I will not reorder this product. I am really disappointed because I've heard such good things about this product!

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste so i'm not going to buy this again.

1 2