WHY has this been discontinued?!?

Posted by SquidPig on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this syrup, sweet with a mild maple flavour. I used it on pancakes and porridge/oatmeal as a zero calorie alternative to maple syrup or brown sugar. I am beyond gutted that it has been discontinued. I'll have to treasure my last bottle. I'm sure US customers will be able to find this product at other online vendors for a while, however for an international customer, iHerb was the cheapest by far for shipping. So disappointed. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Bring it back

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really don't understand why this would be discontinued if iHerb is still carrying other (not as good) Walden Farms products! BRING IT BACK!!!

very good pancake syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's thicker than most of the other sugar-free pancake syrups and has a nice maple flavor to it which isn't too strong and doesn't taste artificial. We also use it in recipes where the ingredients call for regular maple syrup -- such as pumpkin spice bread -- and have had good results; for example, if the recipe calls for 1/4 cup of maple syrup, I substitute 1/4 cup of this product.

very tasty, good for a low carb diet

Posted by vered999 on June 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now I don't feel left out when my family eats pancakes. I make my pancakes with ground almonds and coconut flour, and use this syrup on top. Oh and whipped cream too :-)

Discontinued?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

My life can never be the same. Why, why, why?

Taste just like the real pancake syrup!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on March 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real syrup. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (:

Riquisimo

Posted by artemisa on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha encantado este producto, tiene un sabor intenso y pocas calorías. No solo lo uso para tortitas, tambien para endulzar cereales, fruta, yogures...

HOLY S*%#@

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pardon my french, but this syrup taste 99% like your normal average maple syrup, but sugar and fat free! been doing some research and many find that this particular flavor of Walden Farms works/tastes great. not sure bout the other flavors, i'm too scared to try. haha!

Tasty and good for keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love pancake syrup, tastes awesome.

Use for Protein Pancake

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been always using this pancake syrup for protein pancake :) I haven't tried other flavors yet, so I would like to try others!! 12/9, I ordered the caramel flavor and tried it just now. I like this pancake flavor much more than caramel one, for sure.