Really Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with veggies, shirataki noodles, and tofu to make a delicious dish. I love olive oil garlic sauce but the calories keep me away. Will order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle flavours. I had with chicken and fettuccini. A little runny, but I let it reduce a big and added a cup/ 2 tablespoon cornflour slurry. Thickened up nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has an amazing taste

pasta sauce, garlic and herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, the label says it's a pasta sauce and I don't really like pasta so I just use it for a very tasty sauce. Quite honestly I was very surprised at it's tastiness!!!

Saved my HCG Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

If it weren't for this product and my wife working her magic with it, I would have failed my diet. Instead, I've lost over 36 pounds and counting! Great when used to marinade and cook with chicken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the flavor not the consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Different than you expect- not creamy as it loos in the picture but is tasty

I use a couple tbs. over cooked veggies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would say this is like an italian dressing without the aftertaste. I use it on my cooked veggies to add flavor and a light base to hold a butter substitute. I have eliminated many calories this way while enjoying my veggies. I would use this on meats as well as fish, its just a really good starting point. I am pretty sure it would work as dressing but I have not used it as such yet.

It is Thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had thought it would have been thick like a creamy Alfredo sauce. It isn't It is thin like the juice in Contadina. But flavorful. Don't quite know what to do wtih it.

1 2 3