Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle flavours. I had with chicken and fettuccini. A little runny, but I let it reduce a big and added a cup/ 2 tablespoon cornflour slurry. Thickened up nice!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has an amazing taste

Really Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with veggies, shirataki noodles, and tofu to make a delicious dish. I love olive oil garlic sauce but the calories keep me away. Will order again.

pasta sauce, garlic and herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

WALDEN FARMS GARLIC & HERB SAUCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, the label says it's a pasta sauce and I don't really like pasta so I just use it for a very tasty sauce. Quite honestly I was very surprised at it's tastiness!!!

Saved my HCG Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If it weren't for this product and my wife working her magic with it, I would have failed my diet. Instead, I've lost over 36 pounds and counting! Great when used to marinade and cook with chicken.

Sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the flavor not the consistency

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Different than you expect- not creamy as it loos in the picture but is tasty

I use a couple tbs. over cooked veggies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would say this is like an italian dressing without the aftertaste. I use it on my cooked veggies to add flavor and a light base to hold a butter substitute. I have eliminated many calories this way while enjoying my veggies. I would use this on meats as well as fish, its just a really good starting point. I am pretty sure it would work as dressing but I have not used it as such yet.

It is Thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had thought it would have been thick like a creamy Alfredo sauce. It isn't It is thin like the juice in Contadina. But flavorful. Don't quite know what to do wtih it.

1 2 3