Great for diabetics**

Posted by nutranut on December 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is diabetic and loves this stuff. Healthy salads are great for all of us-but especially if you have diabetes. Unfortunately, a high calorie salad dressing can ruin the benefits of a great salad. If it is low in sugar, it is high in fat, etc. This product has 0 calories and 0 carbs and fats. It is certainly not as rich in taste or calories as regular dressings, but it adds enough flavor to satisfy your taste buds and doesn't add a huge caloric debt.

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on April 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Adepte des vinaigrettes un peu spéciales, je n'ai pas pu résister à celle-ci. L'appel de la framboise était trop fort! ;-) Elle est sans sucre, sans matières grasses... Grand plaisir mais petits calories, je dit oui! Le goût de la framboise est bien présent mais sans gâcher le côté vinaigré, bref top!

Didn't care for this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for the flavor of this. It also tasted artificial to me.

Great Vinaigrette!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this vinaigrette on everything, I use it as a dip and dressing on all my vegetables and some foods.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

So, So Good. Very fresh tasting, and true raspberry flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am never a fan of diet food products and I have tried few of Walden Farms products and could not tolerate the taste but this vinaigrette is mind blowing amazing!!! Make sure to refrigerate and shake well before each use!!!! I am addicted to this now!!!

Raspberry Vinaigrete

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it....

A nice change

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

never been a fan of raspberry vinaigrette but this suff is good. It is my wife's favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just love the flavour of this vinaigrette. I add it to salads and the whole family loves it. It's low in sugar but high on flavour. I keep buying it and the price is decent too!

1 2