can't tell the difference from regular BBQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Walden Farms product. I can't eat enough of this, on chicken. It also tastes great mixed with the WF mayo

I Like This Taeste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good teste

Not thick but great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sauce is definitely not thick but the flavour is great and the smokiness really comes through. Nice addition of flavour to meals when you don't want to waste macros on sauce.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice barbecue sauce. While it is spicy, I think that the "thick" part of the name is stretching a bit. It's not very thick at all (likely due to no sugar or carbs.) It has a good taste, and is easy to spread on whatever you choose. Halfway through cooking, I add some more, so that it doesn't all cook away. For a no sugar, no fat, no carb barbecue sauce, this is quite good.

Good. not spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would have loved a more spicy flavour

More Like Thin & Bland🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted by TheJonald on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve had “normal” bbq sauce with way worse flavor. Not bad for 0 calorie but neither thick nor spicy

Smelld good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay but with chemical taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste alright for 0 calorie, but wouldnt order again.,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have no problem with artificial sweeteners normally. I have Splenda in my coffee and love the Walden Farms pancake syrup. That being said, this is one of the worst things I've ever tasted. It is way too thin and has a sickly sweet texture that cannot be disguised by anything. Would not recommend this for anybody.