it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's ok but not as how they exaggerate about its benefits. it is like any other honey

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

in plastic shape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shipment not in save cover

Mmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been having this for a few months and it's hard to tell that I'm feeling any better with the stomach.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

normal

My hubby takes this every day

Posted by yummiyogurt on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this every day but he doesnt feel any changes yet. I just believe that this would do something good to his body anyways.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice

Its honey...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this honey to help with acid reflux and it seems to help. My toddler doesn't care for the taste compared to other 'food grade' honey. It does have a strong flavor. I would recommend eating it with something.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the dark, plastic jar. The honey is light golden in color and seems to have a grittier texture than supermarket, syrup like honey. The taste is nice, like a honey butter. My 5 year old thought it was too strong on day one but quickly fell in love with the taste. Great as an apple cider vinegar chaser. We have taken this for both cold and allergy relief, but it did not offer relief for either. Although I prefer the taste and texture of this over supermarket honey, I don't know that I could pay this much for no noticeable benefits. However, I would still recommend it as I have seen many people rave about the benefits. Although it didn't work for me, I don;t doubt that it works for some.