This stuff's amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.

Excellent for skin treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have seen the effect of this honey in my friend's daughter. She is a child and had some skin problem in her hand it was look likes skin infection. After one week of regular use on that mark now start disappearing. So, i think as per some clips in Youtube if you put this honey three time in your skin (burn, skin infection ... etc) and cover it with small piece of cloth or something you will see some excellent results. Also taste is nice.

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!

We cannot find any benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought some Manuka Honey Active 16+ because my friends are suffering from acidic reflux. However both of them reported Manuka Honey Active 16+ cannot help. Sorry I will not reorder again.

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent product, fast shipping :)

Posted by Alromaithi on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Manuka honey for a week and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches, Great for stomach problems,acne and more. I gave my mother and she love to eat it everyday. Thanks iherb.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A medicinal honey with a terrific taste - http://www.doctormercola.com/dental-health/dr-mercola-talks-about-manuka-honey/ . . . Also, can be used externally as wound honey and works like a charm. SAVE THE BEES!!!!

Beyond Excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For health benefits be sure to not go below 16+

Come every body! It's great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I visited New Zealand and friend introduced me trying Manuka Honey which is not a common honey, it's a treatment honey! After I used it about 5 days later, i felt I had more energy and my appetite was open. My stomach is never bothered since then. thank you and I will continue shopping if you didn't raised price