Manuka honey 16+

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product I received does not look nor taste as expexted. Eve colour is completely different. But the label is correct. I ordered it here for the second time. It was perfect then, but not now. Do not know who to blame nor what to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Still need to retest, but this product has possibly helped to eradicate infection with blastocystis hominis (in combination with other supplements such as black walnut, oregano oil), probiotics. Still have food intolerances causing gut reactions, though (currently using Seacure to treat leaky gut).

Greatest honey

Posted by currency on September 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for almost a year. I love this stuff. I've done my research and Manuka is probably one of the best types of honey out there (if not THE best) - it's really potent! I specifically like Wedderspoon since it's cheaper compared to the others - the other reviews sealed the deal. I mainly use it on my face as a honey mask but I do eat a teaspoon of it from time to time. It never fails to make my skin glow. I just leave it for an hour (sometimes even 3 hours or more). I also tried using it as a facial wash. It was great but a little too messy and time consuming for me. Regarding the taste, I like how it's not overly sweet and I can immediately tell that it soothes the throat.

Better than the Manuka honey I have access to in Holland

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can buy a brand of Manuka honey here, and have in the past, but the Wedderspoon honey tastes much better (it's lovely) and is thicker than the one I've had before. I sent an email to Wedderspoon prior to buying it because I had a few questions. The customer service I received was really good. For these reasons I will continue to buy this brand.

Taste organic and raw

Posted by GobbyHong on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this product since my colleagues mention it is great for treating Allergic rhinitis. That's y I brought it as the price just can't bit. Hong Kong supermarket selling this for over HKD$3xx. It taste so pure and raw, I drink it every morning, 1 spoon of raw honey with cup of tea or coffee. To replay sugar. So far feeling good about it.

Original is Original . . . :)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on April 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

When U taste it, U will know it is really original :) I LOVE it (^_^)

Found my medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This honey has completely healed my acid reflux. Got me off the nasty meds that made me feel like death. It has been a total godsend and plan to continue using forever!

very good

Posted by happydays on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far only eaten for the great taste. But will save it for cold, flu and sore throat season:)

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great! I use this when i feel that throat-soreness coming on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love how this honey is semi sweet and has a slight gooey texture. I can eat a spoonful without feeling nauseous. Each batch is different, sometimes the antiseptic smell is stronger, sometimes there's not much difference with common honey.