it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's ok but not as how they exaggerate about its benefits. it is like any other honey

Manuka honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was so exicted about this manuka honey but it did not fill my expectations. I do not like the taste and i just don't get used to it. i also prefer honey with clear colour and which is runniing. this honey is a bit fuzzy and does not run so easily

Made me feel sick

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do tolerate honey very well, even though I have a lot of allergies. Not this one! Made my throat swell, and my gut literally hurt. I tried taken it in smaller amounts, 1 teaspoon per day, the same results. Also the smell is really bad , like the honey from supermarkets that is full of preservatives and glucose syrup. I usually buy my honey from local producers that have bee hives, never had any problems, never smell such horibble honey. I doubt this is the real thing, sorry.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Soothing to the stomach, I hear you can use it topically as well, but I use it as food as it helps with my gastritis. Great Product!

经常买,价格很合算

Posted by organic-skin-care on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

经常买,因为很能清热气,去暗疮等等。价格很合算,比香港买的便宜多了。

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The whole family loves this! Tastes great on buttered toast!

Really Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this honey! It is better than any organic raw honey I've ever tasted (and better for you). Some people have used it topically for different skin ailments (acne, wrinkles, discoloration). I have oily/acne prone skin and gave it a try as a face mask/wash (in addition to eating it once a day). It made me break out horribly. Even with all the hype online about manuka being great for skincare, I would be weary and test it out. I will still continue to buy it for consumption, however, due to the amazing immunity boost.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

It's a best way to relive my stomach pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a best way to relive my stomach pain.

honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellant honey. Could not find it our health food stores here.