The Bee's knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the 100% Raw manuka honey is great. I haven't had a sign of a cold all winter and it is a big boost for the immune system. It taste nice too and that says a lot because I don't like regular honey. Regards Patricia G.

Unique taste, very good honey.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I very much like the taste of this honey, nothing like the ones everywhere available on the market. It's thick but yet liquid consistency makes it perfect for an addition to tea or as a spread on favorite toast. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will be buying more...wish it wasn't so expensive..there's 4 of us in the family and that didn't last very long :)

How sweet it is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great honey with lots of good info on the web about its properties and use even for some health problems affecting the skin.

a requirement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

having had reflux problems off and on for years, raw manuka honey at 16+ active is the only thing I have found that pretty much always works. It certainly has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.

so cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is good consistency, specific flavor that really show me that this is a natural product. Increases the resistance of the organism.

Manuka Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very pure. I use as acne spot treatment. It really calms those big red cycst. I defenitly will buy agagin.

I am satisfied with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Compared to Manuka honey I had in NZ, this is good enough. I love to put some honey into very hot water and drink like tea whenever I feel getting cold or have sore throat. This is not too sweet and has it's unique texture and taste. I will definitely buy this in the future.

Great Prioduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hopefully it will be good for the health)

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had been using this honey for sore throat, flu, cough. Effective to quicken recovery.