I got hooked on by the good ratings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two jars of this honey in hope of getting some benefits from the honey. Well, you know. Manuka honey is supposed to be helpful for many alignments. However, it wasn't until i googled "Manuka honey fake" that I found this brand doesn't really belong to a part of the licensed companies of UMFHA. And in some tests their honey was even found to have contained almost none of the good stuff that you would expect to find in real UMF honey. People! Don't be fooled by the "Active 16+" written on the jar. Just simply google it and you will know what i mean.

Organic Vs not Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not Manuka I used to buy from iherb. The previous one was "100 % RAW ORGANIC MANUKA HONEY". I am not sure about organic status of this one !!!

Excellent for skin treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have seen the effect of this honey in my friend's daughter. She is a child and had some skin problem in her hand it was look likes skin infection. After one week of regular use on that mark now start disappearing. So, i think as per some clips in Youtube if you put this honey three time in your skin (burn, skin infection ... etc) and cover it with small piece of cloth or something you will see some excellent results. Also taste is nice.

over rated - over priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Claims to heal wounds ...did absolutely nothing over a 6 week period of putting it on as directed .

Not just for eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use Manuka honey as a face wash in the mornings, and once a week mixed with cinnamon. It makes my face feel really smooth and clean. The only thing that I wish is that they would offer this in an easier to use squeeze bottle.

Recommend - especially if you have throat problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy I bought it! I use it because for months I had acid reflux and I had to take nexuim daily, twice a day. I use it for a month and my throat doesn't heart at all - I can't be sure that it's because of that because I also started using daily hemp oil. Anyway, I don't want to stop using it, especially now when the winter is coming! I take one spoon a day. The taste is very sweet so it's better to eat something not so sweet before/after (I eat almonds). I think that "simple" honey tastes better - The manuka honey is more like a medication than a yummy food. Hope it helped someone :-)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tasted quite a number of Manuka honey but this one is the best. Will be ordering more on a regular basis.

Very good Manuka Honey with reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my mother got acid reflux and flatulence for many years, after try the Manuka 15+ honey, she do not worries it any more, but the one she ate before become more expensive(crazy price!), then we try to look for a more reasonable and funtion honey, so she try this brand and find the result is also good. Already finished 500g,now going to buy again. good product !

works wonders!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have read and heard so many great reviews about manuka honey. I finally tested it myself: it cleared my eye-infection in no time at all (usually i have needed antibiotic eye-drops and not all of them have even worked). This took care of the problem in a few hours!

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.