Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ate this everyday during my youth and early adulthood in England, lost that privelage when I moved to work in Korea. Then I found iHerb.com. What can I say... Life restored to normality, no more Kimchi and rice at 6am. Thank you

Brilliant!!!!! love this a lot!

Posted by Springfever on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband was brought up in England and after he moved back to Korea he always misses this cereal a lot. We didn't expect to have this here in Korea but I happened to know we can order this through iherb.com. This is really healthy and quite tasty as well. I strongly recommend this for breakfast. I saw there are different types of weetabix but this is just enough. Thanks to iherb my husband finally have this every morning after 10 yrs of longing.

perfect way to start a day x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this weetabox is not too heavy but gives me the full energy to start off the day loving it.

Great low fat breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first ate Weetabix on a trip to Australia and thought it was a great hunger fighter. Just crush the patties and mix with your favorite yogurt. It is fairly neutral in flavor and picks up the flavor of the yogurt really well. I was glad to find it available on this side of the pond since I had not seen it available in stores.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and my 4 year old are addicted to Weetabix. Unfortunately, it is not being sold in our town. I am so grateful to find iHerb that can deliver us our beloved Weetabix. Thank you iHerb!!!

Weetabix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating Weetabix every day for 20 years, yes I am one boring guy. I was having a hard time finding it in the stores and tired of driving around looking for it so I went online. When I am out you may get my next order. It went very smoothly and was delivered in a very timely manner. Thanks

Great Breakfast Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this wonderful Breakfast Cereal product for 60 years in 3 different countries - Australia, New Zealand and USA. We are now long-term citizens of the USA and we can only purchase it from 1 local supermarket. For the last 2 years we were adding it to our iHerb order, but it is now too expensive there, so we are back to buying it from Ralphs, where it is $2.50 a packet less. Great product from iHerb but too expensive.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been eating weetabix since I was a kid. And now my kids love em too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good

A great healthy breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My order arrived in a perfect condition and in a timely manner, I will certainly use iHerb again !