My extremely sensitive skin LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use most of the ”popular” or ”famous” skincare products that people say are good for their sensitive skin, because the ingredients are in fact NOT for sensitive skin. Well they are not supposed to be good at all for any type of skin. Weleda is one of only a few brands that my extremely sensitive skin accepts. This one is my top favorite face cream. The rose one by Weleda is also great but I like this one better. The texture is almost like balm. It feels thicker than the rose one, yet spreads on my skin very smoothly and evenly. I apply this every morning before makeup. And at night, I use organic Argan Oil, or Jojoba Oil, and/or Shea Butter depending on my skin condition.

I use this for myself!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how this feels on my skin. I use it every morning and I use NOW vitamin e cream surfing the night. I love how this calendula cream goes under makeup.

Calendula Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this face cream for long time, it works very well, does wonders to dry skin.

Great for babies!

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my baby girl and loved it every since! Love Weleda products. I use this and baby body oil after bathing my girl and it keeps her skin strong!!

nice priduct

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for my baby's skin, keeps it from drying out, smells nice. I feel that when my baby's skin is irritated, this really helps to calm it down.

Smells nice

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice but would love it if it smelled as nice as the diaper cream. Keeps my baby's skin smooth without anymore dribble rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for my friend, hope useful

Posted by 4885252940156554509 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for my friend, hope useful

Yes it since birth to my daughter

Posted by 5016872543326420536 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No issues whatsoever

Rich and creamy

Posted by 5104979040675687951 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very rich but absorbes very fast. The smell can be strong at the beginning but does not stay. I like it for my dry skin and for the whole familly.

1 2 3