Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

SHAMPOO ALL IN ONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very dry after baby girl use, more prefer separate shampoo and conditioner

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

expensive price for iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's to expensive I found it much cheaper in health store in israel

Mild and smells sooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this baby soap :)

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, and skin very smooth after bath