Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

very dry after baby girl use, more prefer separate shampoo and conditioner

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

expensive price for iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's to expensive I found it much cheaper in health store in israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gentle enough for the whole family, body and hair

Gorgeous and so soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo and body wash primarily as a gentle shampoo on my son's thick and wild mop- and despite it's current shoulder length and stubborn kinks in every direction, a mere 10 cent piece sized amount of this stuff is all i need to create a beautiful lather and provide a thorough clean, no fuss! The result is like an ultra gentle shampoo AND conditioner that leaves his hair so silky and smelling divine! His brush glides through easily- wet or dry. Very happy!

Mild and smells sooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase