Not suitable for salicylate sensitivity

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used for this years as it was the least chemical-laden one I could find. However - the natural plant salicylates and essential oil derivatives make it unsuitable and I've since stopped. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great! For guys and gals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it lasts long, is completely natural, feels great, and best of all works great. Has a smell reminiscent of cocoa butter - not very strong - but it's not flavored at all which is nice. I also appreciate that it's not glossy either which is nice since I'm a guy! The container is similar to lipstick in how it functions, but it's not shiny and doesn't make me feel weird using it. Love it!

ehh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was very drying, not moisturizing, almost like rubbing a rock against your lips.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does not condition at all, just makes my lips waxy and dry.

i love weleda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a light herbal-vanilla scent. It's not glossy or sticky-- a great basic balm. Much cheaper here than in the store.

too much rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

did not like the smell or taste, too much rose scent

did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Waxy. Lips still chapped

Works great!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very mild lip balm!!!Nice smell-it smells like a rose and honey.Voisturizes my dry lips!

THE BEST lip balm

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't say that it's "THE BEST" for no reason — it really is! It's not too heavy, but it does have remarkable staying power. A note for men (and the women who shop for them): This is great for you, too. It is scented, but the scent is subtle and, importantly for men, Everon Lip Balm doesn't leave a slimy, glossy sheen on your lips. The person that you're kissing will thank you for keeping your lips in shape, trust me.

disappointed

Posted by Sholik on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

consistency of soft, awkward to apply, spread out. unpleasant sensation on the lips. because of the oily consistency probably suitable for winter