Not suitable for salicylate sensitivity

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used for this years as it was the least chemical-laden one I could find. However - the natural plant salicylates and essential oil derivatives make it unsuitable and I've since stopped. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

ehh

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was very drying, not moisturizing, almost like rubbing a rock against your lips.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

does not condition at all, just makes my lips waxy and dry.

too much rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

did not like the smell or taste, too much rose scent

did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Waxy. Lips still chapped

Too much rose and powder scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Way too much of a powder and floral rose scent. Can't wear it (I really dislike either of those scents). I'm not sure why so many reviews say how it's great for men when the scent is so feminine. Very disappointed. It should explicitly say "Rose scented." I did not realize the rose wax in the ingredients would have such an impact.

Horrible taste

Posted by Kathrin on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This made me gag.. I will not by this again and certainly not recommend it to anyone !

I had a reaction...

Posted by HealthyGuy on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a couple days of using this product my lips began to have little bumps on them. When I stopped using this lip balm my lips went back to normal after a few days. The stick smells nice and looks nice, has a nice texture, too, but perhaps one of the ingredients isn't agreeable to my body.

Below Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Was pretty impressed with Weleda' Birch Cellulite Oil so I bought this to try. Sadly it did not live up to my expectations as it did not do anything it should have. Dry and hard to spread on lips. Will not buy this again.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this. Had to reapply too much.

1 2