Not suitable for salicylate sensitivity

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used for this years as it was the least chemical-laden one I could find. However - the natural plant salicylates and essential oil derivatives make it unsuitable and I've since stopped. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

ehh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was very drying, not moisturizing, almost like rubbing a rock against your lips.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does not condition at all, just makes my lips waxy and dry.

too much rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

did not like the smell or taste, too much rose scent

did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Waxy. Lips still chapped

Too much rose and powder scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Way too much of a powder and floral rose scent. Can't wear it (I really dislike either of those scents). I'm not sure why so many reviews say how it's great for men when the scent is so feminine. Very disappointed. It should explicitly say "Rose scented." I did not realize the rose wax in the ingredients would have such an impact.

Horrible taste

Posted by Kathrin on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This made me gag.. I will not by this again and certainly not recommend it to anyone !

I had a reaction...

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a couple days of using this product my lips began to have little bumps on them. When I stopped using this lip balm my lips went back to normal after a few days. The stick smells nice and looks nice, has a nice texture, too, but perhaps one of the ingredients isn't agreeable to my body.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this. Had to reapply too much.

very hard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It took ages to finish because the formula was not soft. I had to run it several times across the lips to get anything on.

1 2