Great! For guys and gals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it lasts long, is completely natural, feels great, and best of all works great. Has a smell reminiscent of cocoa butter - not very strong - but it's not flavored at all which is nice. I also appreciate that it's not glossy either which is nice since I'm a guy! The container is similar to lipstick in how it functions, but it's not shiny and doesn't make me feel weird using it. Love it!

i love weleda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a light herbal-vanilla scent. It's not glossy or sticky-- a great basic balm. Much cheaper here than in the store.

Works great!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very mild lip balm!!!Nice smell-it smells like a rose and honey.Voisturizes my dry lips!

THE BEST lip balm

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't say that it's "THE BEST" for no reason — it really is! It's not too heavy, but it does have remarkable staying power. A note for men (and the women who shop for them): This is great for you, too. It is scented, but the scent is subtle and, importantly for men, Everon Lip Balm doesn't leave a slimy, glossy sheen on your lips. The person that you're kissing will thank you for keeping your lips in shape, trust me.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For years I've been searching for a cheap alternative for Dr Hauschka's lip balm, and this one is just as good and tastes similar!

Wonderful lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best. Not shiny. Very very very mild taste, almost not there. Not waxy or greasy. I have really red lips so I don't need colored lip stick, but my lips get dry. This lasts a long time on lips and in the tube. A little goes a long way. Would be great for guys that have dry lips, because you can't tell you have anything on. Much better than Chapstick.

best lip balm ever made

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This one sells itself, once you've tried it! I've been hooked for five years and recommend it all the time! Chapped lips are a thing of the past.

Weleda Everon Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found this to be far superior to any lip balm I've tried....and I've tried a great many

Lip service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think Weleda Lip Balm is one of the best ones out there, and I've tried many. It feels great on your lips and lasts. I like the fact that it has no flavor or smell. It really helps my lips stay soft and moist. Denise

LOVE it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is little bit pricy but worth of buying it. It has a wax but it is not heavy on lips. Scent is a bit strong, but you get used to it. Stays forever on lips.