Great! For guys and gals

Posted by Reviewer2508395 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it lasts long, is completely natural, feels great, and best of all works great. Has a smell reminiscent of cocoa butter - not very strong - but it's not flavored at all which is nice. I also appreciate that it's not glossy either which is nice since I'm a guy! The container is similar to lipstick in how it functions, but it's not shiny and doesn't make me feel weird using it. Love it!

THE BEST lip balm

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't say that it's "THE BEST" for no reason — it really is! It's not too heavy, but it does have remarkable staying power. A note for men (and the women who shop for them): This is great for you, too. It is scented, but the scent is subtle and, importantly for men, Everon Lip Balm doesn't leave a slimy, glossy sheen on your lips. The person that you're kissing will thank you for keeping your lips in shape, trust me.

i love weleda

Posted by Reviewer2263794 on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a light herbal-vanilla scent. It's not glossy or sticky-- a great basic balm. Much cheaper here than in the store.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For years I've been searching for a cheap alternative for Dr Hauschka's lip balm, and this one is just as good and tastes similar!

LOVE it

Posted by 5641574877347728638 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is little bit pricy but worth of buying it. It has a wax but it is not heavy on lips. Scent is a bit strong, but you get used to it. Stays forever on lips.

Good product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant scent. Smooth texture. The lid is a full one - so its good for people who are clumsy :) Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

nice lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1975704 on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work best if used frequently. just don't push too hard as it will break.

lip balm

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I read the other reviews on this lip balm. It's wonderful for my super dry lips! I would definitely buy it again.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2827836 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any wax left on my mouth.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite lip balm ever. It makes my lips feel smooth, and it lasts a good long time.