Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating for my skin in the summer time because I don't like greasy face creams. It's good to use under foundation as well because it absorbs into my skin well. I've tried alot of Weleda products and they never dissapoint, and neither did this one!

Nice moisturisation and no breakouts

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I'm super-enthusiastic about this lotion, but at least it doesn't do any harm to my skin. When you first apply it, your face might look a bit greasy, but that's okay. However, I guess my search for an ideal lotion will continue...

No está mal, pero no repetiré

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No está mal, pero no repetiré

Great lightweight lotion

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is such a good moisturizer for summer time. It's lightweight and makes my face feel very hydrated. It also doesn't cause breakouts. I apply only a thin layer because it will pill up if you apply to much or rub it too much.

Quite well

Posted by Amarena on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion smells like most Weleda products, though the scent of iris is nice. Yes, I agree it's quite thick, but not oily and it feels great on the face. Nice product, but I'm not sure I will buy it again. It contains alcohol. Очень приятный легкий крем с ярким запахом ириса. Нежирный. Не нравится спирт в составе.

Good Shampoo!