Great Product

Posted by 5115950422968161317 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this body lotion. Spreads and absorbs well. Smell is amazing and lingers for a long time. Will keep on purchasing this one for sure.

all time favorite body lotion

Posted by 4755937932032232023 on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is nothing like this product anywhere. It makes my skin sing and literally glow; it absorbs so quickly yet still leaves my skin feeling nourished. I would buy it for the fragrance alone but it works on every level - and I have dry skin in a dry climate. Luxury at half the cost I pay for it in Australian stores

perfect

Posted by 5125602215033018186 on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my favourite! I love the smell and it makes skin sooooo soft and hydrated without feeling oily! Tip: spread it on damp/half wet skin, it spreads easier and holds the moisture better!

Smell great

Posted by 4930014142206302377 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife love it.

Lovely smell and good moisturising

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, great for your skin with a wonderful smell

Nice and pleasant

Posted by 5575356472542860223 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps dry skin

Rose Body Lotion

Posted by 5568381154475813743 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this light non-greasy body lotion for a number of years. This Weleda product is a pleasure to use , and, unlike artificial fragrances, the natural essential oils do not irritate my respiratory system.

Great Body Lotion

Posted by 5295037954674554078 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh, this body lotion is great. The touch and smell is just amazing.

Very good

Posted by 4868689565885318098 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to absorb by skin

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1880919 on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Because my skin complain to lots of ingredient from chemical to even natural ingredient like wheat, oat protein, coconut oil, petrolatum ... The wild rose lotion is one of the lotion I like. I have used it for a month and it does not irritate skin so far. I think it is because Its major ingredient is jojoba oil ! and some other beneficial ingredients. and Weleda keep ingredient into minimal. Well done. It is not greasy, not clog pore, spread well and absorb well, smell good too. Fantastic lotion for normal to slightly dry skin. it is suitable for sensitive skin too Its expiration date is clearly printed. A trusted high quality brand.

1 2