A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love the taste an texture of Weleda plant gel toothpaste. Against other toothpaste, it doesn't taste like soap. Real natural fresh taste. Feel clean using it, no sugar taste.

great natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I alternate this in the morning and Weleda Salt toothpaste in the evening. Has a very nice light flavor, like natural mint but not too strong. My gums seem healthier.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice toothpaste that make my teeth looks clean and with a very nice taste to it as well :) I like it very much! :)

toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After looking and looking for a toothpaste that did not contain any chemicals, especially floride I found Weleda and am very pleased. Good flavor and good consistency for doing the job.

I like all weleda's toothpastes.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They all works good,cleanses and refreshes!

Love Weleda products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good product.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying it for the first time and am very happy with its soothing effect and thorough whitening.

fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love how squeaky clean this makes my teeth feel. Nice light taste. Doesn't foam all over the place, which I like!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a son with cavity issues and have found that he likes this toothpaste and brushes more often. This toothpaste has no flouride which is great.