Don't expect miracles but it is the best I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have come to the conclusion that at 60 no product I have used or will use will make me look 40 again but I thoroughly appreciate how this cream feels and the moisture it brings to my face. It certainly helps to create when used daily a plumper and more vital skin. The price is great much cheaper than at organic food stores.

My favourite day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For many years i used the Weleda Iris day cream, that is until i discovered the Pomegranate one. Its texture is lighter, which means a perfect absorption. I have very dry, aging skin but live in a tropical country, so a moisturizer has to do what it claims but also mix well with my own sweat. This cream does it best. And it smells lovely, another bonus. I like the packaging, no plastic comes into contact with the product. and i can squeeze the last bit of cream out by folding and rolling the bottom of the tube. I don't expect miracles from a cream, just long-lasting hydration without any greasiness, a good base for makeup and a natural, pleasant smell. This cream meets all my expectations.

Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this cream, my skin have never been so good :o)

Good but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed using this product but didn't see any amazing improvements in my skin. It seemed to make my skin a little brighter but didn't do much for lines or wrinkles. It was pleasant to use and has a pleasant smell, but for the price I was hoping it would be better.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very very nice

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really nice moisturiser for the face. not heavy feeling and really seems to moisturise without leaving any greasiness.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, just won't buy again as its such a small tube, but it is lovely

Smooth and luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely rich cream, that is quickly absorbed leaving a non greasy feel. I use this after toning and then a vitamin C serum and still my skin drinks this cream up. A little goes a long way and the smell is divine. I am very pleased with the results and will purchase again

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Light and lots of moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, lovely texture and rich. I have mixed skin. Skin feels very moist but not fatty. Can also use it under eyes or only under eyes. Love it!

1 2