Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

The smell is devine!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy at all. Wonderful smell and feels lovely on my hands. Keeps them soft for most of the day

Fragrance is a little too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance is a little too strong (but they say it is all from natural essential oils), but otherwise a very nice hand cream.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This hand cream is awesome.I love how it makes my hands feel. Though the smell is strong for me, but I don't mind that. The first time I used it , I jumped of joy because it made my hands so so soft. Buy it! you won't regret it.

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 50 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The texture is light and not greasy. However, the scent is not attractive.

Soothing and hydrating hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this hand cream is moisturizing....not real crazy about the smell of it - I think it's a bit strong and different. But, it does the trick. I use it at night before bed and also on my heels.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Ok product

Posted by Alicia on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the beast hand cream ever but it does its job. I liked the fact that it came with a pair of gloves, to help keep your hands moisturized during the night. I think that's a great idea.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream feels very nourishing and my hands feel soft. I don't know if it will have any effect on reversing signs of aging though, too early to tell. It's quite pricy but if it does end up working, it will be worth it. Will keep using and update my review with my findings......

Hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Pleasant fragrance. Absorbs quickly. Not greasy.

1 2