Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on February 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic hand creme. Putting on once a day and it is enough, even if you wash your hands. Small tube, but lasts for long!

Very good hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Doesn't rinse off the first time you wash your hands after its been applied, ans actually seems to do some good.

Makes your hands look younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

You´ll feel it almost at once using this hand cream. Your hands looks youger and feels better!

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fast absorption on hands, and the cream makes them soft, and it stretches the skin. It also fixes dry lips in 20 seconds.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hand and face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this primarily as a night cream on my face. It has worked wonders. My skin feels soft and fewer lines show up. It is fairly heavy, so when first applied and for some hours after, I can feel the oil. That's why I use it at night. By morning, I just have a wonderfully soft face. I do use it on my hands and without regard to time. I am very happy with the results. I am very sensitive to smell, especially the chemical smells of so many cosmetics and perfumes. The "parfum" in this hand cream, is light and refreshing. It's from natural oils.

Great smell

Posted by Stay healthy and young on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs fast and leaves soft moisturized skin with no greasy feeling.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream, it helps my super dry hands. and the smell is good.

1 2 3 4