Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic hand creme. Putting on once a day and it is enough, even if you wash your hands. Small tube, but lasts for long!

Very good hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Doesn't rinse off the first time you wash your hands after its been applied, ans actually seems to do some good.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Makes your hands look younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You´ll feel it almost at once using this hand cream. Your hands looks youger and feels better!

Moisturizes well

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All Weleda hand creams are of very high quality. What is more, all of them moisturize well. This hand cream has a very pleasant scent and gets absorbed quickly. It moisturizes perfect and your hands are in good condition after it. The ingredients are also of high quality.

Great hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Weleda hand cream is an excellent product !

This smells wonderful and feels great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only wish it came in a larger size.

saved my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love this firmer younger looking hands, and smells nice

1 2 3 4