Worked well, but...

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty gross. I will continue to use from time to time.

prefer heritage toothpowder

Posted by funexplorer on March 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

one bottle of heritage toothpowder last for a year. and i brush my teeth daily. i find the toothpowder more effective, greener(natural), less saltier, less abrasive than Weleda. i have tried Weleda salt and plant. Once i make the switch to toothpowder, i never look back to paste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not happy with the bad breath. I don't know if it is working as described or not.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

doesnt do much for breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is so gross.. Not the saltiness, which is fine, but the *taste*. It's like a weird herbaly salty taste, I can't get used to it. But its cleaning ability is good - I just find myself going back to minty flavours.

Posted by HildeK on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I have a cold, but not the rest of the time. It feels like it dries my lips out to much to be worth it.

very strong and salty taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not do any miracles to my bleeding gums. Weird texture - you can feel the salt crystals.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by aerdine on January 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is all right. It was a little bit too harsh for me since I already tend to brush a little to harshly. I also prefer to use a toothpaste that does not contain glycerine.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Different way to clean your teeth without the sweet aftertaste from conventional tooothpaste

too harsh on my teeth

Posted by ievinia on January 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Man buvo per aštrus skonis ir dantenos sujautrėjo.

1 2