可去除牙齿表面污渍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

天然有机,有效去除牙齿表面的污渍。顽固的不能去除,新的可以去除的。而且没有泡沫,早上刷牙感觉非常清新,干净。是我最喜欢的牙膏,比iherb的美国牙膏好用

Best toothpaste EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand. The toothpaste does take a bit of getting used to when switching from Colgate type tooth paste. It's brown and gritty, not white and smooth...But once you get past the taste and look, and realise looks don't matter and it leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed after brushing, you'll never go back. And no toxic chemicals!

LOVE

Posted by satokoban on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I USE THIS AND SEA SALT WATER IN A BOTTLE AFTERWORDS AS MOUTH WASH. AFTER ALL, SEA SALT WATER IS THE BEST TO KILL GERM IN THE MOUTH, AND I WAS SEARCHING OT MATCHING TOOTHPASTE, AND HAPPY TO ORDER THIS FOR THE PURPOSE.

Terveysvaikutteinen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haitta-aineeton, luonnollinen hammastahna. Pidin paljon.

Favorite Natural Toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few natural toothpastes and never found one I was in love with. I tried this on a whim and it's now my favorite! The taste is salty, of course, but not overwhelmingly so in my oppinion. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and a bit minty. I also noticed it lightened my teeth, which I had not expected.

No plaque since using this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since using this toothpaste (either close to or over a year), I no longer get plaque. NONE! My teeth are the healthiest they have been in years. Due to crooked teeth i used to get plaque and require a good cleaning at the dentist quite regularly!. NOT anymore :-) No more toxic supermarket toothpaste for me!!

Can't do without this one!

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It can take a while to get used to this salt toothpaste but it's worth it! Will purchase this again and again. My teeth haven't been happier (and whiter).

Love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot and order 3 the last time. I've since switched to bisodium carbonate (by Eco Dent) to remineralize and regenerate a small cavity. Also do raw coconut oil pulling in the morning daily, 3 tsp of fermented cod liver oil with high vitamin butter oil (a blend by Blue Royal) and now drink Goat's milk kefir (loaded with calcium and phosphorous, which is needed for teeth regeneration). Hardest thing is quitting grains, all sugars, processed foods and coffee. I'll know in 6 months with another set of bite wing x rays!

LovE!

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this toothpaste! Leaves teeth clean, smooth and whiter

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good pure product. Nice selection of ingredients!