Effective for Dry Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.

Welda Skin Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!

Oh yeah

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As someone recovering from severe chemical sensitivities, I have not been able to use any products with strong plant smells or essential oils for years. As my sensitivities improve, I am trying some really clean, pure products to see how I do. I chose this skin food because I trust the Weleda brand, and because it is made with extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula - all very soothing and not very strong smelling herbs. And it's free of synthetic fragrances, colors, and preservatives. It met my high standards!

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely amazing for healing even very dried out skin. I have seen it heal dry winter skin (like dry cracked hands or heels) in a few days, that no other moisturizer would work for.

This is my "Holy Grail" Creme!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All Natural + Super Results + Great Price = Skin Food!! Great mutil purpose creme! I use it on my hands, feet, face, neck, eyes, cuticles, my daughter's eczema....wonderful for travel...all this in one small tube.

REBECCA ROWIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODOUCT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEPLS MY HANDS. THAY ARE DRY AND THE SKIN CRACKS FORM DOING SIMPLE THINGS LISH DISHES

Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good nutritive cream

a must-have for my dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works wonders. i apply this on my face after washing up, and when i wake up the next morning, my skin is amazingly soft and moist. can't live without it!!

Superhero in a tube

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff I use a little(very little) on my face,I apply it after I use jojoba oil first, It helps the lotion sink in better. My skin is very sensitive and dry, I have seen a big improvment after using this stuff.