found it!

Posted by Hun bun on November 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 6 brands of oils for pregnancy, from bigger brands like Clarins till friends swear to be most effective Bio oil but Weleda trumps it all! In terms of good absorption (i stay in a humid country), being a natural oil, fragrance, price, I really like this best. My other recommendation is Mother's Blend, which can also be found on iHerb (it's bigger in volume, cheaper and 100% natural; only downside is it gets too oily sometimes and takes a while to absorb.)

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and have been using this product since about week 6ish. I've been reading that stretch marks are very much hereditary so who knows if the product will help with that - I'm not far enough along to comment there - but I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel!! I just restocked and purchased 2 bottles because I use it occassionally not just on my pregnant parts. Also, the smell....it's sort of like a very light honeysuckle, earthy smell. In my first trimester I couldn't stand the smell of anything sweet so I was little apprehensive when I first purchased it but it was just perfect - the fragrance was definitely NOT overpowering and once on, you really can't smell it. OH and typically I'm not a flower-smell kind of girl.

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil while was pregnant a year ago. I've started from the very beginning and today there are no striae or stretch marks at all. I don't know should I be grateful to my genetics or to Weleda's oil, but when I was told my friend got pregnant I bought her one as a present. In addition to the effect I experienced using this product it has a very pleasant odor (to my taste) and absorbed by the skin pretty well. Sure, I recommend it:)

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! It is absorbed very good and very nice. My skin itched, but after I used the oil, it was feeling very good.

Weleda, Pregnancy Body Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

improves the appearance of the skin

Very good body oil for pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to anoint, absorbs good into the skin, doesn't leave oily spots on clothes. Smell helps to relax. Mini relaxation at home!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works. I really love the scent.

ชอบมากค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

ทาแล้วซึมลงสู่ผิวหน้าท้องดีมากๆเลยค่ะ ไม่เหนอะหนะ ใช้มาขวดที่ 2 แล้ว ตั้งครรภ์ 7 เดือนยังไม่มีแตกลายเลยค่ะ

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Improving skin's elasticity and tightness

Weleda, Pregnancy Body Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase