love love this

Posted by Reviewer2283718 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you are a mania about Aromatherapy of organic products, you will know why I love this Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil soooooo much. It is just feel like the music of George Winston or John Denver......Weleda's oils deserve this comment!

Beautiful oil!

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! It smells divine and really soaks in and makes your skin beautiful and soft.

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a very large bottle so have been afraid to use it but think I will start to use it more often. It does not leave a sticky feeling at all, absorbs immediately.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2271412 on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this rose body oil! If anyone likes the smell, and I mean the real smell of roses then this is for them! It is not too overpowering. Love it in the summer after a shower to get all moisturized. It really absorbs well too. I also would recomend the shower gel but not really the lotion from this brand, seems like too much alcohol to me. So highly recommended!

Good smell

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell, it is very natural when there isn't too much of it. However, it is spring now, and it's quite damp in Vancouver, BC; therefore, no problems with dry skin. Maybe it would be best to use this oil in winter, when it's dry.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3246171 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can't live without it anymore.

good for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2718750 on Jul 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice body oil,and it also works better than the heavier Weleda hair oil for my hair (I rub a little into the ends of my still-wet hair). It smells nice, too--a mix of herb and old-rose.

good texture, but not so fan of the smell

Posted by Reviewer1769718 on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product (same quality as the pregnant oil), it has a very good texture, but you really have to like the smell of the rose! For me it's a litlle too strong!

Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil, 100 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is herb like but not strong to me. The texture is light. However, the clothes carry awful smell on the next day after using it!

nothing arrived

Posted by 5101374681520903426 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nothing to write. was not included into order...