light weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Non greasy, light-weight eye cream. No fragrance added which is a big plus for eye product. Good for morning/summer but I'll find other richer eye cream for night/winter.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a quite nice eye cream. I like the formula and it's hydrating enough.

Use in am & pm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped with the dark circles I have under my eyes each morning- I would recommend it.

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It actually is a very smoothing eye cream. Doesn't burn or irritate my eyes like some other creams do.

Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I managed to order the wrong eye cream, but this was really good too! A bit pricey though.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural scent and ingredients. I already see improvement under my eyes after 2 weeks.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hydrates well

Really good day eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This wild rose smoothing eye cream by Weleda is a really good eye cream. It has a texture that makes it glide smoothly around the eye area but I felt that it wasn't moisturizing enough and used this as a day cream and it worked perfectly well that way and it does smooth out the eye area as it claims. However it will not work for someone that has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes. It didn't cause any irritation or anything of that sort around my eye area. I really enjoyed using this product. I will repurchase in the future.

Order for my friend