Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I lost 2 kg of weight during one bath. But the weight didn't come back. So seems it really cleans toxins from you body. But be careful, it dehydrates, so you better drink before the bath and during the bath

Pharmaceutical Grade Epsom Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a chemist, hence have problem evaluating the quality etc. of this product (I water my plants with it ones a month and usually mix some into the soil when planting or repotting, but the value for money calculations done when deciding upon this epsom salt product made it the best buy at iHerb:)

works good on acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought epsom salt for my daughter's acne. It really works good and we will continue using this products.

Good quality Epsom Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Epsom Salt as a foot bath with essential oils and I feel very refreshed after using it. It also dissolves easily in water. 16 oz jar does not go very far and I wish iherb would carry the 30 oz jars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for use in bath bombs. I also used it to help remove embedded pencil lead/graphite from my son's palm. I was quite amazed at how quickly it started to dissolve the bits & they ended up floating in the bowl of water where my son was soaking his palm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves essily in water. Use it for my baby's bath everyday, so far so good.

Nice and relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy way to add magnesium to your system and the best is that its really relaxing and excellent if used before going to bed.

Didn't do much

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like bath salts. I use them almost every time I take a bath and keep trying different ones. This one unfortunately did nothing. I twisted a muscle in my lower back as a teen and it tends to get swollen and painful if I'm not careful. Tried this in a hot bath to try and alleviate the pain, but it did nothing. I felt no difference after soaking for half an hour. Can't recommend this.

Quality Epsom Salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't irritate my son's skin the way some of the other magnesium products have. The recommended dosage (1/2 cup) however, didn't allow for regular use in the bath so I reduced the quantity I used each time to extend the life of the product.

nice product and very nice taste