Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I lost 2 kg of weight during one bath. But the weight didn't come back. So seems it really cleans toxins from you body. But be careful, it dehydrates, so you better drink before the bath and during the bath

works good on acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought epsom salt for my daughter's acne. It really works good and we will continue using this products.

Pharmaceutical Grade Epsom Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a chemist, hence have problem evaluating the quality etc. of this product (I water my plants with it ones a month and usually mix some into the soil when planting or repotting, but the value for money calculations done when deciding upon this epsom salt product made it the best buy at iHerb:)

Good quality Epsom Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Epsom Salt as a foot bath with essential oils and I feel very refreshed after using it. It also dissolves easily in water. 16 oz jar does not go very far and I wish iherb would carry the 30 oz jars.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for use in bath bombs. I also used it to help remove embedded pencil lead/graphite from my son's palm. I was quite amazed at how quickly it started to dissolve the bits & they ended up floating in the bowl of water where my son was soaking his palm.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves essily in water. Use it for my baby's bath everyday, so far so good.

Quality Epsom Salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't irritate my son's skin the way some of the other magnesium products have. The recommended dosage (1/2 cup) however, didn't allow for regular use in the bath so I reduced the quantity I used each time to extend the life of the product.

nice product and very nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice product and very nice taste

Me Time SpaTime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use then when I went to indulge!!! after reading about reversal osmosis which essential pulls out salts and harmful toxins from the body, I love it.

nice salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the epson salt in the tub. Good for skin!

1 2 3