Using now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this serum for three weeks now. I don't see any result but there is nothing negatives about this product. Absorb quite easily and it is not watery so I quite enjoy using this serum. No smell either.

soft and smooth touchy! 皮膚光滑~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gave my face a lot of hydrate. I can't stop touch my face. The texture is similar to light cream not typical liquid serum. Price is reasonable and I apply thick layer both morning and night. 早晚皆可使用,精華液質地不是液體是霜狀,但不是油的,臉變得很好摸,價格合理,可以厚塗一層和塗到脖子。

Happy results for hyperpigmentation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Years ago I experienced bad chloasma. I had the darkest of it treated with IPL (which I recommend), but was left with uneven patches resembling a moderate tan that the laser couldn't target. I have just finished the second jar of this product (applying morning and night), and am rapt to see some of the lightest patches have completely disappeared. I am stunned. It can leave your skin feeling quite dry (possibly a pH thing), so I like to follow with a tiny bit of coconut oil. I've not had any reaction to the product, despite having pretty reactive skin. One more word...SUNSCREEN!! Every day, sunny or not, and don't be thinking once in the morning is enough :)

Very good and you need very littel every time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it is the minerals, but it works like boom! I use it over a mix of a few drops face oil with a green tea serum- Sometimes also a c-serum. My skin has gotten very happy lately. I'm 51, smoke, love the sun, have never used a sunblock in my life and lived in the tropics... but this one kind of removes/makes less visible the unevitable crowfeets around the eyes. Makes skin more even and removes redness too. Me like!

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for only about two weeks but no complaints so far. Non-oily, non-drying, and a little goes a long way. Great price when compared to other similar products on the market.

Fast delivery