Awesome Honey Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

We are a vegan family and this is wonderful at replacing honey on cereal, toast, porridge, in hot toddys, as a sweetener in tea or coffee, in baking Really this is delicious we use it all over the place

The best sweetener EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best sweetener I have ever tasted. It is low in carbohydrates and contains loads of nutrients. Many sweeteners I have tried before have either been too sweet or had a bad/fake taste. This one is totally different and can be used in so many ways (baking, dressings, marinades, on pancakes/waffles etc.). In addition to this it lasts for a long time and you don't need much per serving.

I always have this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I use it in/on everything that needs sweetening including coffee. Iherb sell it for a good price. Agave syrup is so expensive in NZ.

Fantastic Flavour - very addictive

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price and value, will be buying again as a Low GI option as a natural alternative.

Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty cautious about using too much agave, but a lot of vegan baking recipes call for liquid sweeteners - and at this price with free shipping to NZ I would have been mad not to buy. This brand has a good flavour - no complaints.

My go-to

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only agave nectar that I buy, which I think says enough.

Great value, quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value and good quality Agave syrup. As with most agave syrups I have used, a very pleasant, honey like taste. This particular brand is thick and extremely sweet, making it a quality product of which you will need only 1/2 as mush as you would with honey. Of course it is a great product for diabetics due to its extremely low GI value. I-Herb is a great site/service - on both occasions I have used them I have received the products within 5 days, despite ordering from Australia! I suspect that if I ordered locally I may not receive as quickly! Thanks I-Herb!

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good replacement for honey and syrups. Perfect for adding sweetness to my fruit/veggie smoothie. Nice and sweet.

Love this stuff, great in coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this - I use only a tiny bit in my morning coffee and smoothies and it lasts forever! Not sure if it's really better for you than sugar, so I'd still go easy on it as it's still VERY sweet, you really only have to use a tiny bit.

Good quality & price

Posted by Stefana on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly what I expected from the product description. It's very sweet, I have only used it in baking so far, and I'm happy with the results. It's also quite a deal, I'm pretty sure I did not see a cheaper version. The packaging was ok, I got in a good shape and seems to resist well to usage.