You can use less

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

You will use less of this sugar if you are used to using the more finely granulated and more refined white sugar so be prepared to adjust recipes so they don't turn out too sweet. Wholesome Sweeteners quality is wonderful. I have been buying their sugars for many years now. You can get this kind of sugar for a better value, but if Fair Trade Certified means something to you, this is great.

Use It to Grow Water Kefir Grain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to grow my water kefir grain. And it works just well 😊 I am happy that it didn’t over mineralise my WKG. And the sugar grain is clean and fine.

Good buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Price is good and package is huge. It is going to last me for quite some time.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Yummy

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love organic cane sugar. Although it takes a bit longer to dissolve in beverages than regular sugar, it's good to know I'm putting less chemicals in my body. This sugar tastes more like rock candy if you eat it alone and after using this sugar you'll feel like regular sugar is so bleached and full of chemicals.

Natural sweet taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my mom and she really likes it. She said can make her cooking even upgrade to a higher level.

Great for all types baking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of baking; cakes, breads etc. It gives it a wonderful flavor. I am hooked on this particular brand of Wholesome Sweetners.

Wonderful products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommened.

Smells amazing

Posted by kjdragon on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had a great caramel smell when I opened the bag.. used this for clean(er) eating cookies and it was great

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality yet not expensive, good for daily cooking and baking

1 2