Organic Molasses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor and I appreciate that it is organic. Assume this company would use BPA-free bottles. It's not a real big worry to me that it's not glass, but glass would be preferred.

really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i would only prefer to bottle made from something else than plastic!

Staple :)

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I discovered this. It's terrific.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A better, nutritious choice for adding sweetness to various treats, from waffles to smoothies, instead of using sugar or even honey.

Use as a nutritional supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know that many people use this product for baking cookies, but we use it as a nutritional supplement - high in iron and vitamins, it's a food-based way to get a little nutritional boost.

I love this stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff two times. It gives me energy. I take it once or twice a day. I made sure to have enough of a supply, so I wouldn't run out quickly.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This molasse is full of good deep taste, even my one year old boy likes this.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a perfect alternative if you like that old-timey taste. I haven't noticed anything bad effect on my bloodsugar either. happy with it, and will continiue to use it.

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. It's fresh and tastes really good.

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best I have ever tasted. It's thick and sticky, slightly bitter but very sweet, and if your grandma didn't tell you, it's a good source of dietary iron. I love to use it in my coffee in the morning or take a teaspoon of it before going to bed. It's great for beefing up the last bit of barbecue sauce if you don't want to go out and buy more barbecue sauce OR great for making homemade barbecue sauce. I especially loved using it with my boiled sweet potatoes. 5/5, will be buying again. :)

1 2 3