Organic Molasses

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor and I appreciate that it is organic. Assume this company would use BPA-free bottles. It's not a real big worry to me that it's not glass, but glass would be preferred.

really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

i would only prefer to bottle made from something else than plastic!

Use as a nutritional supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know that many people use this product for baking cookies, but we use it as a nutritional supplement - high in iron and vitamins, it's a food-based way to get a little nutritional boost.

Staple :)

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I discovered this. It's terrific.

I love this stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff two times. It gives me energy. I take it once or twice a day. I made sure to have enough of a supply, so I wouldn't run out quickly.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This molasse is full of good deep taste, even my one year old boy likes this.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

A better, nutritious choice for adding sweetness to various treats, from waffles to smoothies, instead of using sugar or even honey.

Taste - not bad

Posted by Trinity on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I don't know why there are people here who complain about the taste. Probably, the previous years' batches were bitter and unpleasant in terms of taste, but the one I am using now is OK. I put it in warm, but not too warm, water, and drink it that way. No tea, coffee or juice to change the taste, and I quite like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a perfect alternative if you like that old-timey taste. I haven't noticed anything bad effect on my bloodsugar either. happy with it, and will continiue to use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

It taste like molasses, I take it as an iron and calcium supplement .. it was perfectly sealed when I got it.

1 2 3 4