Great on Pancakes!

Posted by rabbit on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

Quite nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, like that it's organic but know it's a little grainy compared to not organic. Still some sugar crystals and lumps.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

Wholesome Organic powdered sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this powdered sugar! It's super fine, and makes my frosting light and smooth.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice for frosting.

Tasty powered sugar! Works well for making icing and desserts. Love that it is NON-GMO and Organic!

Posted by HealthyEating on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This powered sugar is a lovely consistency and not lumpy. I have successfully used it in making icing to rave reviews! I will continue to buy this brand of icing sugar. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Super fast shipping.

Organic Powedered Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

1 2