Fantastic as a face wash!

Posted by Reviewer1793363 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a face wash. It works WONDERFULLY! Love how soft and smooth it makes my face. Also seems to keep acne away. With water, it just rinses away so nothing sticky left behind. Just moved from an area where I could easily get this to a small town where nothing is readily available. Thanks for having this iherb!

Real Honey

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like honey this is for you. All the flavor in a nice thick honey. I'll buy this one again.

Tastes like the real deal :)

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes raw apple cider vinegar more palatable. Tastes good right out of the jar. Very satisfied, thanks!

not a legitimate raw honey!!

Posted by Reviewer1039239 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking "organic raw honey" well this is loaded with fructose and table sugar and I felt soooooooooo ill from even a tiny amount. I had it tested! Even has crunchy pieces of sugar at the bottom. Real raw honey is nothing at all like this and I was horrified to be scammed in purchasing this. iherb offers several legitimate raw honey choices and again this is not one of them. it's a health hazard since fructose is much more criticized than sugar and sure fire way to feel ill if you're a no sugar, no fructose consumer run from it!!!

Вкусно

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Неплохой мёд. Жидкий, но не совсем как вода. Непрозрачный.. Quite good honey. Liquid, but not just as water. Opaque

Not bad

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one tastes a little weird by the spoon compared to other brands but excellent in my drinks. I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripes are, the container is plastic and runs out too fast :)

Gorgeous honey

Posted by Katarinatan on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchase this honey at least twice and will be making my 3rd purchase today. I NEED to come to the defence of this company , re the bad review from a consumer ; who said that this honey contains more fructose , and hence is a lousy honey because of the crystals that formed in her/his honey. That is total misinformation. All honeys, if kept for a certain time , in a certain range of temperature, almost always crystalize. Such is the scientific property of honey. If you want a runnier honey, u r suppose to immerse the jar in warm water to 'melt the crystals '. Alternatively. U can purchase really cheap and bad quality honey from China; where some bee keepers try to make a quick buck by feeding their bees with just sugar water, and/or add water to their honey to dilute their consistency. This company practises fair trade. And their bee keepers keep their bee hives deep in forested lands to ensure that the bees feed on a healthy array of wild flowers. I love how they operate their business. Abd I love the taste of their raw , organic and wild honey. I will be a loyal supporter.

Smooth and great taste.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely order this again!

Organic Honey

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Exquisite honey. Try it. You'll NEVER go back to supermarket honey.

utterly good

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This honey tastes very nice but if you are planning to wash your face with it in the mornings you might need to purchase another honey with smoother textur.