Fantastic as a face wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this as a face wash. It works WONDERFULLY! Love how soft and smooth it makes my face. Also seems to keep acne away. With water, it just rinses away so nothing sticky left behind. Just moved from an area where I could easily get this to a small town where nothing is readily available. Thanks for having this iherb!

not a legitimate raw honey!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking "organic raw honey" well this is loaded with fructose and table sugar and I felt soooooooooo ill from even a tiny amount. I had it tested! Even has crunchy pieces of sugar at the bottom. Real raw honey is nothing at all like this and I was horrified to be scammed in purchasing this. iherb offers several legitimate raw honey choices and again this is not one of them. it's a health hazard since fructose is much more criticized than sugar and sure fire way to feel ill if you're a no sugar, no fructose consumer run from it!!!

Real Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like honey this is for you. All the flavor in a nice thick honey. I'll buy this one again.

Gorgeous honey

Posted by Katarinatan on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchase this honey at least twice and will be making my 3rd purchase today. I NEED to come to the defence of this company , re the bad review from a consumer ; who said that this honey contains more fructose , and hence is a lousy honey because of the crystals that formed in her/his honey. That is total misinformation. All honeys, if kept for a certain time , in a certain range of temperature, almost always crystalize. Such is the scientific property of honey. If you want a runnier honey, u r suppose to immerse the jar in warm water to 'melt the crystals '. Alternatively. U can purchase really cheap and bad quality honey from China; where some bee keepers try to make a quick buck by feeding their bees with just sugar water, and/or add water to their honey to dilute their consistency. This company practises fair trade. And their bee keepers keep their bee hives deep in forested lands to ensure that the bees feed on a healthy array of wild flowers. I love how they operate their business. Abd I love the taste of their raw , organic and wild honey. I will be a loyal supporter.

Tastes like the real deal :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes raw apple cider vinegar more palatable. Tastes good right out of the jar. Very satisfied, thanks!

Organic Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Exquisite honey. Try it. You'll NEVER go back to supermarket honey.

Вкусно

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Неплохой мёд. Жидкий, но не совсем как вода. Непрозрачный.. Quite good honey. Liquid, but not just as water. Opaque

Not bad

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one tastes a little weird by the spoon compared to other brands but excellent in my drinks. I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripes are, the container is plastic and runs out too fast :)

It's OK

Posted by cilentihome on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I expected more based on previous reviews. I did not care for the overall taste.

Honey from the land of Zika virus!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why isn't YS Bee Farms raw AND organic honey back in stock yet?! It's the best of all raw & organic honeys that iHerb carries. This one comes not only from currently questionable 3rd world nations, but also in a PLASTIC JAR! Major no-no and not one reviewer bothered to indicate that! *sighs* It's not as bad as the similar Himalayas honeys tastewise but I use raw honey mainly for seamlessly sealing cut skin instantly and leaving no scars. This honey is CRYSTALLIZED when it arrived. Not smooth, not liquid, not creamy. That's the problem I had with the rest of my YS honey: stuck at very bottom of jar, it no longer healed cuts rapidly because crystallized honey is too old for that. This is noyt valid for my purposes. The fact that it comes from Zika virus Brazil is spooky (bees, mosquitos, they all pollinate the same flowers!) so do bees collect mosquito germs in their saliva?? I only hope it was packed before the GMO maufactured mosquitos carrying the lab-made virus were released in Brazil. I heard about this at Dr Mercola's website circa 2009 and they were first launched in the Florida keys. 3 stars for organic, raw & taste but plastic jar and crystallized, I should give this a 2 stars, if it's Zika-free. May oregano oil protect us all from man-made folly! :(