Absolute Best Sugar Cane Sugar!

Posted by radcraze on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered some rapadura sugar to compare with this sucanat that I've used for several years now. I learned that the rapadura is processed in a facility that also processes wheat (gluten), dairy and soy :( Also the rapadura sugar which is basically made the same was more gray/brown in color with a burnt sugar taste while the sucanat is more orange/brown in color and has rich sweet taste on tongue. This tells me the rapadura was cooked at a much higher heat as to burn the sugar while the sucanat was gently cooked down while drying. Thank you Wholesome Sweeteners for providing a sweet and cleanly processed dehydrated sugar cane juice.

Sucanat Rocks

Posted by 5549646261318296455 on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This form of sugar is perfect in coffee and for baking. It has a nice rich, sweet flavor without the sting on the toungue and imbalanced feelings of refined sugars. Thank you wholesome sweetners for continuing to manufacture this product! It is one of the purest forms of sweet minerals that is available, and myself as well as my community, truly appreciate this product.

Nice aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Real barding for big pack. Like the natural and unrefined. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Smell so good and taste natural

Posted by 4641319782469453309 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sucanat is one of the most fresh and shortest processing sugar I can find. The smell of sugar cane is so strong and good, it is good partner to make jam, especially roselle or berry jam, it lights up the taste.

Absolutely GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer1988200 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bag of Sucanat is pretty large and is resealable, so you can use it whenever you need. I have used it in several different recipies, especially substituting this for brown sugar. I have actually cut this in half for the recipe when substituting and have found that it is just as sweet or sometimes a little more sweet for my liking! Great stuff-will purchase again!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Expect a few lumps and bumps in this product because it has minimal processing. I really enjoyed the taste of this product. Kudos!

Awesome

Posted by 5667001638605428195 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Awesome! Love the smell, love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! Love the smell, love the taste. My Kombucha scobies gobble it up happily. The packaging depicted in the photo differs from the actual packaging, so don't be surprised when it arrives. The new design is really something. The pouch is nice to the touch, but the real highlight is the sugar.

Will definitely order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!! Received my order in less than a week after my order. Most important the delivery arrived in good shape.

Excellent Natural Sugar

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this sucanat to replace processed sugar! It is especially good in coffee and for everything one might add sugar to. It is even good for baking. It dissolves better than most granulated sugar products. Yes, it is less sweet, but it has much more natural Flavor than the others. I am very happy with this product from Wholesome Sweeteners. It is a good brand that I have used in the past for all kinds of sweeteners. And, of course, i-Herb offers it at a very good price.

1 2 3