Nice aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on April 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Real barding for big pack. Like the natural and unrefined. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Absolute Best Sugar Cane Sugar!

Posted by radcraze on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered some rapadura sugar to compare with this sucanat that I've used for several years now. I learned that the rapadura is processed in a facility that also processes wheat (gluten), dairy and soy :( Also the rapadura sugar which is basically made the same was more gray/brown in color with a burnt sugar taste while the sucanat is more orange/brown in color and has rich sweet taste on tongue. This tells me the rapadura was cooked at a much higher heat as to burn the sugar while the sucanat was gently cooked down while drying. Thank you Wholesome Sweeteners for providing a sweet and cleanly processed dehydrated sugar cane juice.

Sucanat Rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This form of sugar is perfect in coffee and for baking. It has a nice rich, sweet flavor without the sting on the toungue and imbalanced feelings of refined sugars. Thank you wholesome sweetners for continuing to manufacture this product! It is one of the purest forms of sweet minerals that is available, and myself as well as my community, truly appreciate this product.

Fuel for water keffir grains

Posted by AnnieSG on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My water keffir responds very well to this product. Perfect alternative to highly processed white sugar.

Smell so good and taste natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sucanat is one of the most fresh and shortest processing sugar I can find. The smell of sugar cane is so strong and good, it is good partner to make jam, especially roselle or berry jam, it lights up the taste.

Absolutely GREAT product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bag of Sucanat is pretty large and is resealable, so you can use it whenever you need. I have used it in several different recipies, especially substituting this for brown sugar. I have actually cut this in half for the recipe when substituting and have found that it is just as sweet or sometimes a little more sweet for my liking! Great stuff-will purchase again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Expect a few lumps and bumps in this product because it has minimal processing. I really enjoyed the taste of this product. Kudos!

Knockdown smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to use it only for baking otherwise food was rejected by my kids due to horrible smell this product has. I stick to Turbinado Brown Sugar for hot cereal. I won't buy this product again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

top choice for water kefir

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

tried different types of sugar and this is the most unprocessed and best sugar for my water kefir

1 2 3