great raw product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great raw turbinado. I have been using this as sweeteners for several years. Makes everything you sweeten with it look slightly darker which is nice.

Supergood and tasty like toffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sugar gives a caramel-like flavour e.g., to pastries, cookies, crumbles and buns. It works well with pastries which contain a lot of butter as it turns into a kind of a fudge or caramel-like sauce. I use it in baking to replace plain white sugar to get more flavor. I also use it for decoration on top of buns. Once you get used to its taste, it is hard to live without it.

taste very good!! 滿意!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to suger which is not natural. I feel very satisfy about the sugar.

Alesia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product! iHerb has my business!!! I find everything I need here. Prices are great and I love their speedy shipping. I've never had a problem!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing sugar!

good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfect

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this over the last week. Has a good flavor. The people in my office love it especially with our green tea.

Many uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I use this sugar for lots of uses. I especially like it for shaken drinks and for lightly sprinkling on fruit or baked goods. The big crystals look pretty and you don't need to add much. Down side - does not mix well in drinks unless you stir or shaken well.