Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should maybe not write this because them more ppl will order this and it will sell out , but I simply love this product! Make your own chocolate , eat them raw, there is a rough great taste. Have already ordered two more :)

Very nice

Posted by PavelP on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Real raw cacao paste. Very nice to the taste buds.

Figure out the best way to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to taste the pure raw chocolate. It is what its is but still thinking the best way to make other things. I mixed with coconut butter for hot chocolate. its very rich taste hot chocolate except it has unmelted tiny lumps at the end of drinking. I also made a bunch of chocolate bark with almonds and honey. maybe I need to freeze a little longer as I found them melting quickly when I just bark them with my hand. If you know how to use it best, then its a super great product!

Makes the best chocolates ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just enjoyed using this product

Super tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Om nom nom! Have it melted with some honey and coconut or dairy butter an you get the tastiest pancake filling! Very happy! :)

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste homemade chocolate.I would order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

excellent! I also tried the recipe written on the package. adding only goji berries. with no sweetner. delicious!

The best cacao paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best of aribba national cacao from the best wilderness poets. Deep aroma of cacao.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Tastes grate in my smoothies

This is way too tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to make chocolate, but I've been eating it right out of the bag and now I have to re-order! It tastes amazing, and comes in perfect snack sized pieces teehee.

1 2