Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A beautiful tasting vanilla. Not being able to use regular essence due to histamine intolerance, this is a brilliant solution. I love the texture it adds to things and the dark granules look groovy in my food. But as always, Iherb are incredible at getting these precious items to me in a blink of an eye. You guys simply rock! :)

Lovely product with a distinctive fragrance and smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with my recent purchase of Wilderness Poets, Pure Vanilla Powder, Farm Grown. The name speaks for itself. It is so much easier than trying to get the vanilla powder from the pods that I used to purchase believing that it would smell and taste better. It was a tedius job. This saves me time, is wonderful and lives up to it's expectation. Being a strict vegan I can now make delicious deserts with fruit and flavour it with Pure vanilla. I made banana icecream and used this vanilla, it was delicious!

Teeny tiny wee jar! Good taste

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess I didn't look at the size of the jar and went with the size of the picture on my screen because I was not expecting just how tiny this jar was going to be, which makes the stuff pretttttty expensive. However, I put a scoop in with my ground coffee and I am now placated. The coffee I was thinking about giving away (organic Nabob), I will now be able to drink happily. Vanilla powder seems like such a great idea!

very fragrant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, I use this in my baking and it has made such a big difference in my baking goods!

pure vanilla powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've had this for a while now, and I'm so satisfied! I use it in coffee, pancakes, baking and in cakes. It gives a natural taste and gets a special spot with my favourite products :)

Beautiful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've longed to use Vanilla powder for a long time and this was shipped out very quickly! It's very fragrant and easy to use.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't even realize powdered vanilla existed until I started on the Whole 30. This stuff is fantastic! I use it in my coffee by adding one small pinch to each single brewed cup. I also realized that the liquid vanilla extract I was using was producing unwanted symptoms and this powdered formula was not. I will not go back to the liquid version. Highly recommend this powdered vanilla!

ezraa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Pure Vanilla from Wilderness Poet is exactly what I imagined. I am sure you will not fine "one who bakes" will say, they can do without vanilla. And I am one of those. This vanilla is exceptional.

Vanilla Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first at wanting to 'splurge' on vanilla, but was interested in a powdered form of vanilla and liked the fact that there is no alcohol, so ordered. I am now re-ordering as a gift for a friend. This product is WONDERFUL and lends itself very well to smoothies or to give a nice flavorful zing to a frozen dessert treat created in the Vitamix or other high-speed blender. VERY pleased with my purchase.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rich, intense taste, absolutely delicious, the pure real thing. I put it in my smoothies. YUM.