Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's smells so good. It's out of this world.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. Met my expectations! I used this in brownies, and the taste and texture was very good. Reasonable price for a product with this quality!

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Brazil, so I not received my products yet. But I have sure that I will like it because this is my second purchase and I love my first products.

Posted by ywhon01 on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has nice vanilla smell and taste.

Very good vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have already ordered two more bottles.

Fantastic fragant product

Posted by Allinstar on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product a couple of weeks ago. The powerful taste and availability along with the low price makes it a must in the kitcken. Vanilla and black currant is a fantastic combination. My favorite soft drink is prepared as follows. 15 fl.oz of Ice tea (prepare yourself without sugar) 15 fl.oz water 2 fl.oz black currant juice 1 teaspoon Himalian chrystal salt (aromatic soft taste and healthy) 1 pinch of this fantastic pure vanilla powder Add sugar at your taste but be careful as the salt makes the need of suger less Shake well and store cool.

Pure Vanilla Tastiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never had anything like this. iherb sent this to me fast too...And gave me a free iherb shower cap! ;)

Smells Yummy!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried it in beverages and tastes great!! Vanilla powder has such a nice aroma! Excellent buy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Interesting product, i am still figuring out how much to use, as it's quite expensive for such a small amount and seems to need alot to get vanilla flavour

Great taste!