Exceptional Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very dark green, superior flavor. We cannot go back to other brands.

5 stars! Excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had tried many different brands of raw pumpkin seeds and this is definitely the best. Dark green in colour and taste very good. . I just bought 3 packs on my second order. Iherb is very quick in delivery.

High quality fresh and seaweed smelling seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell and color when i opened the package immediately indicate high quality pumpkin seeds , highly recommended.

Raw, fruity and North America grown pumpkin seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

These have a distinctive taste not found in imported (many from China) pumpkin seeds from other brands. Toast them, eat them as is, let them soak, add a pinch of salt or spice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pumpkin seeds ,although raw have a delicious fruity and nutty flavour. The best pumpkin seeds I have tried!

Really worth it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a delicious smokey taste. You know you're getting quality with each bite. What a difference from the ones grown in Asia. Will be buying this one again and again and again.

Tastes delicious and makes my prostate gland happy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. There are unique plant bio-chemicals in pumpkin seed that are very very good for the prostate. I eat a palmful of these extremely yummy pumpkin seeds from Wilderness Poets every morning as part of my daily health food consumption. Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. I do. Hat's off the Wilderness Poets !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I wanted something a little different from regular pumpkin seeds. These are a little pricey, so instead of putting them in oatmeal or salad or eat a few at a time so I can appreciate their individual flavour. They have a very nice subtle sweet, earthy taste. These seeds are also very pretty,and I keep them in a jar in my kitchen for when I need them and that act kind of like a display piece as well. I will definitely purchase these again!

Delicious and Great for Healthy Snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This company, Wilderness Poets, makes really good products. These pumpkin seeds were delicious, nutritious and great for healthy snacks. Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can see and taste the different, will not go back to other brands, these are delicious.

1 2