Grousely shocked by the sugar content.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product once wanting to get an organic healthy snack for hubby who snacks on junk a lot. He loves it. I ordered the second time and ordered two packs! It was only when I was pouring out the snack and then read the nutritional info and my eyes almost popped out. A whopping 11g of sugar per oz!!! I had to re-look wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me. There are way too much dried fruits in this product which makes the sugar content very high. This is not a great snack in the end!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Healthy nuts.Best offer to using this [H L. L. - 4 4 1] (no dot no space and hyphen)

Incredible blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three blends and cannot choose a favorite. All of the ingredients taste "fresh" and complement each other well!

Warning: you can't stop eating it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Warning: you can't stop eating it!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered all four varieties of Wild Mixes and absolutely love them all. Nope, can't possibly choose a favorite. Top quality nuts, seeds and dried fruit, great for noshing as it or mixed with granola or yogurt. Each blend is totally unique and fresh. It's not uncommon for a fruit and nut mixture to cause some tummy upset due the nature of nuts and dried fruit, but even after eating half a bag at one sitting, had zero problems. Will definitely order again!

my favorite Iherb product

Posted by hydi3bigkids on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order this almost every time I place an order (which is often!). Great food to have in the pantry at all time. Satisfying taste snack. Great mix.

strongly recommend!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than I expected. Well mixed with dry fruits, especially, Incan berries and Goji berries!! WOW!! Definitely repeat to place an order.

A good mix with quality and variety

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cocoa nibs is the highlight within the mix! A good product, a bit expensive though :P

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is an okay mix but it's not great. Some of the berries are so dry that you have to suck on them just to be able to soften them enough to chew. Too expensive for what it is.